Ministry Assistant is church management software package aimed especially at churches with a small group program.
Ministry Assistant offers many of the features you would expect from church management software, such as tracking membership, visitors,
activities, equipping, pastoral care, meetings, library items, and contributions. In addition, the program also helps you keep track of all
that is happening in your small group structure.
Ministry Assistant features flexible reporting with the option of saving to several popular file formats. It also features mail merge,
built-in e-mail to both individuals and groups, and can easily be used in a multi-user environment. The powerful Meeting Manager allows you
to keep track of attendance and visitors at your worship services and other church events.
MinistryAssistant features include:
- Maintain information about each person and household in your church, including their picture.
- Maintain information about each small group in your church.
- Track small group meetings and attendance.
- Maintain information about the activities and ministries in your church.
- Track attendance at meetings.
- Track visitors to your church.
- Track classes and seminars offered by your church and who attended.
- Track the pastoral care given to persons in your church.
- Track contributions made by the people in your church.
- Keep track of items in your church library.
Other features of Ministry Assistant include:
- Integration with Microsoft Office products. Using Ministry Assistant and Microsoft Word, you can easily create form
letters and mailing labels. You can also export membership information to Microsoft Outlook, and tables of information to Microsoft
- E-mail with attachments can be sent from various places within the program, and reports saved to file can be easily emailed to
- Windows 7 or later
- Office 2010 or later is required to export to Outlook, Excel, or Word.
- $99 via Electronic Software Delivery
- $49 for additional licenses
To download a free, fully functional evaluation copy of Ministry Assistant click here.
To find out more about Ministry Assistant, please see our FAQ page. You may also contact us with any inquires
through our Help Desk.