Ministry Assistant is church management software package
aimed especially at churches with a small group program.
Ministry Assistant offers many of the features you would
expect from church management software, such as tracking membership,
visitors, activities, equipping, pastoral care, meetings,
library items, and contributions. In addition, the program
also helps you keep track of all that is happening in your
small group structure.
Ministry Assistant features flexible reporting with the option
of saving to several popular file formats. It also features
mail merge, built-in e-mail to both individuals and groups,
and can easily be used in a multi-user environment. The powerful
Meeting Manager allows you to keep track of attendance and
visitors at your worship services and other church events.
Assistant features include:
- Maintain information about each person and household in
your church, including their picture.
- Maintain information about each small group in your church.
- Track small group meetings and attendance.
- Maintain information about the activities and ministries
in your church.
- Track attendance at meetings.
- Track visitors to your church.
- Track classes and seminars offered by your church and
- Track the pastoral care given to persons in your church.
- Track contributions made by the people in your church.
- Keep track of items in your church library.
features of Ministry Assistant include:
- Integration with Microsoft Office products. Using
Ministry Assistant and Microsoft Word, you can easily
create form letters and mailing labels. You can also export
membership information to Microsoft Outlook, and
tables of information to Microsoft Excel.
- E-mail with attachments can be
sent from various places within the program, and reports
saved to file can be easily emailed to others.
- Windows 7 or later
- Office 2010 or later is required to export to Outlook, Excel, or Word.
- $99 via Electronic Software Delivery
- $49 for additional licenses
To download a free, fully functional evaluation copy of Ministry
Assistant click here.
out more about Ministry Assistant, please see our FAQ
page. You may also contact us with any inquires through
our Help Desk.